- WHO HLA Nomenclature Information and Nomenclature Updates, provided by the Anthony Nolan HLA Informatics Group.
- Multiple allele code lists, provided by the National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP), Minneapolis MN, USA.
- The Common and Well-Documented (CWD) allele catalogue - Identifies those HLA alleles that are observed with well-know frequencies or that have been identified mulitple times through the use of sequence-based typing methods.
- The IMGT/HLA Database Sequences of the human major histocompatibility complex (HLA)
- Allele Frequencies in World-wide Populations Storage of allele frequencies from different polymorphic areas in the HUMAN genome
- American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (ASHI) HLA sequences; archives;useful contact numbers; professional information
- Asia Pacific Immunogenetics and Histocompatibility Association HLA sequences; professional information
- Sanger Centre Humane genome project; chromosome 6 maps; haplotypes
- MHCPEP MHC peptide binding database (13000 known MHC ligands)
- Current Topics in Histocompatibility and Transplantation (CTHT) An annual series of twenty interactive lectures, approved by the American Board for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics and all participants to earn ABHI Continuing Education Credit (CEC)
- X-ray crystallography images Immunogenetics (IMGT) database
- A database of MHC ligands and peptide motifs (ver. 1.0)
- National Center for Biotechnology Information